Xilisoft Video Editor
Xilisoft Video Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computerXilisoft
. Additional info about Xilisoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.xilisoft.com
to get more info about Xilisoft Video Editor on Xilisoft's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Xilisoft Video Editor is C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is called VideoEditor.exe.
The executables below are part of Xilisoft Video Editor. They occupy an average of 626.80 KB (641840
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.80 KB)
- Update.exe (196.00 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.31.0829
only. For more Xilisoft Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application released by the software company Xilisoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Xilisoft Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". The Xilisoft Video Editor application will be found automatically. When you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-06 11:34:30.303