Xilisoft Video Editor
This page is about Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computerXilisoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Xilisoft. Please open http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft Video Editor on Xilisoft's web page. Usually the Xilisoft Video Editor program is found in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor. Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Xilisoft Video Editor. They take an average of 627.35 KB (642408
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.35 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.33.0206
of Xilisoft Video Editor. For other Xilisoft Video Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application marketed by Xilisoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft Video Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-07 07:14:27.363