Xilisoft Video Editor
Xilisoft Video Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your PCXilisoft
. More information on Xilisoft can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Xilisoft Video Editor at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft Video Editor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory, regulated by the user's decision. Xilisoft Video Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft Video Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 632.67 KB (647857
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.67 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.34.0821
only. Click on the links below for other Xilisoft Video Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is a program marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft Video Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft Video Editor application will be found very quickly. When you select Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Xilisoft Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-06 16:33:10.123