Xilisoft Video Editor
Xilisoft Video Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your PCXilisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Xilisoft. You can read more about on Xilisoft Video Editor at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Xilisoft Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk and is called Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Xilisoft Video Editor. They occupy about 627.19 KB (642243
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.19 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
This data is about Xilisoft Video Editor version 18.104.22.1686
only. You can find below info on other releases of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xilisoft Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft Video Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After removing Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 07:31:08.580