Xilisoft Video Editor
This info is about Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your PCXilisoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on Xilisoft. More info about the software Xilisoft Video Editor can be found at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xilisoft Video Editor. The program's main executable file has a size of 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is called VideoEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Xilisoft Video Editor. They take about 632.68 KB (647862
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.68 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
This page is about Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.34.0612
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is a program offered by Xilisoft. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft Video Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". The Xilisoft Video Editor app will be found very quickly. When you select Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 11:13:05.193