Xilisoft Video Editor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your computerXilisoft
. More info about Xilisoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.xilisoft.com
to get more info about Xilisoft Video Editor on Xilisoft's website. Usually the Xilisoft Video Editor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Xilisoft Video Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Xilisoft Video Editor's main file takes about 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and is named VideoEditor.exe.
Xilisoft Video Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 626.80 KB (641842
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.80 KB)
- Update.exe (196.00 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.28.0613
only. You can find below info on other versions of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application marketed by Xilisoft. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Xilisoft Video Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft Video Editor application will be found very quickly. After you select Xilisoft Video Editor in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After removing Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 21:46:26.757