Xilisoft Video Editor
Xilisoft Video Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your PCXilisoft
. More information on Xilisoft can be found here
. You can read more about about Xilisoft Video Editor at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft Video Editor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is labeled VideoEditor.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Xilisoft Video Editor. They occupy 632.67 KB (647858
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.67 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
This page is about Xilisoft Video Editor version 1.0.34.0522
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is a program offered by the software company Xilisoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xilisoft Video Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft Video Editor program will be found automatically. After you select Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After removing Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-24 23:02:23.677