Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Further information on Verizon can be seen here
. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more data about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. Verizon Media Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Verizon Media Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Verizon Media Manager.exe is the Verizon Media Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Verizon Media Manager. They occupy 4.85 MB (5085021
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.45 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This page is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.6.12
only. Click on the links below for other Verizon Media Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Verizon Media Manager.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Verizon Media Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Verizon Media Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\3ivx\3ivx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\3ivx\3ivxDSADTSParser.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\3ivx\3ivxDSAudioDecoder.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\3ivx\3ivxDSAudioEncoder.ax
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is an application marketed by Verizon. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Verizon Media Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Verizon Media Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Verizon Media Manager in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your computer, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:18:24.163