Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your systemVerizon
. Check out here
for more details on Verizon. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more details about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. Verizon Media Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Verizon Media Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Verizon Media Manager.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes).
Verizon Media Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.85 MB (5080925
bytes) on disk:
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.44 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This page is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.5.91
only. Click on the links below for other Verizon Media Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is an application released by the software company Verizon. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Verizon Media Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Verizon Media Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Media Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 02:04:35.520