Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Check out here
where you can read more on Verizon. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more info about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Verizon Media Manager is C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Verizon Media Manager.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes).
Verizon Media Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.85 MB (5080925
bytes) on disk:
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.44 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This data is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.5.94
only. For other Verizon Media Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is a program by the software company Verizon. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Verizon Media Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Verizon Media Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your computer, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 17:44:35.730