Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Open here
for more information on Verizon. More data about the application Verizon Media Manager can be found at http://www.verizon.com
. Verizon Media Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Verizon Media Manager is C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Verizon Media Manager's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1519616 bytes) and is named Verizon Media Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Verizon Media Manager. They take an average of 4.84 MB (5072733
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.44 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This info is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.5.93
only. You can find below info on other versions of Verizon Media Manager:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is an application offered by Verizon. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it exists on your system the Verizon Media Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Verizon Media Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Media Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:40:36.200