Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your computerVerizon
. More data about Verizon can be read here
. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more information about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. Usually the Verizon Media Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Verizon Media Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Verizon Media Manager.exe is the Verizon Media Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.02 MB (1069056 bytes) on disk.
Verizon Media Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.03 MB (4228680
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.57 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.29 MB)
- DE.exe (1.39 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.02 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This page is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.4.90
alone. For other Verizon Media Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is a program released by the software company Verizon. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Verizon Media Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Verizon Media Manager". The Verizon Media Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Verizon Media Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Verizon Media Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-24 21:49:10.327