Verizon Media Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Take a look here
for more info on Verizon. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more info about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. Verizon Media Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Verizon Media Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Verizon Media Manager's primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1499136 bytes) and its name is Verizon Media Manager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Verizon Media Manager. They occupy 4.76 MB (4994690
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.63 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.41 MB)
- DE.exe (1.58 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.43 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5.67
of Verizon Media Manager. For more Verizon Media Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is a program marketed by the software company Verizon. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Verizon Media Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Verizon Media Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Verizon Media Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After removing Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, we are not saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Verizon Media Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 22:18:02.123