Verizon Media Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Open here
where you can read more on Verizon. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more data about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Verizon Media Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes) on disk and is titled Verizon Media Manager.exe.
Verizon Media Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085021
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.45 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
This page is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.6.10
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Verizon Media Manager:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is an application marketed by Verizon. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Verizon Media Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". The Verizon Media Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Verizon Media Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Verizon Media Manager.
8. After removing Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Media Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 11:29:36.407