Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your PCVerizon
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Verizon. More details about the app Verizon Media Manager can be found at http://www.verizon.com
. Usually the Verizon Media Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Verizon Media Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Verizon Media Manager's primary file takes about 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes) and is named Verizon Media Manager.exe.
Verizon Media Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.85 MB (5085021
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.84 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.45 MB)
- DE.exe (1.61 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.45 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5.95
of Verizon Media Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Verizon Media Manager:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is an application released by the software company Verizon. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Verizon Media Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Verizon Media Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After removing Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your computer, we are not saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Media Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 15:51:30.470