Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your computerVerizon
. More data about Verizon can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.verizon.com
if you want to read more on Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's page. Verizon Media Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Verizon Media Manager is C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes) on disk and is named Verizon Media Manager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Verizon Media Manager. They take 4.18 MB (4380279
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (185.62 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.33 MB)
- DE.exe (1.45 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (1.06 MB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.4.92
of Verizon Media Manager. For other Verizon Media Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is an application released by the software company Verizon. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Verizon Media Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Verizon Media Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Verizon Media Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Verizon Media Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Verizon Media Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After removing Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your computer, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Verizon Media Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 22:09:47.453