Verizon Media Manager
Verizon Media Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Verizon Media Manager from your systemVerizon
. You can read more on Verizon or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.verizon.com
to get more info about Verizon Media Manager on Verizon's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Verizon Media Manager. The program's main executable file occupies 816.00 KB (835584 bytes) on disk and is named Verizon Media Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Verizon Media Manager. They take an average of 3.31 MB (3466291
bytes) on disk.
- Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe (173.05 KB)
- ConvertDB.exe (1.05 MB)
- DE.exe (1.14 MB)
- Verizon Media Manager.exe (816.00 KB)
- VZVideoAgent.exe (160.00 KB)
This web page is about Verizon Media Manager version 9.4.86
alone. You can find below a few links to other Verizon Media Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Verizon Media Manager is a program offered by the software company Verizon. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Verizon Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Verizon Media Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Verizon Media Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Verizon Media Manager". The Verizon Media Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Verizon Media Manager in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Verizon Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Verizon Media Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.verizon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Verizon Media Manager_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Verizon Media Manager.
8. After removing Verizon Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Verizon Media Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Verizon Media Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Verizon Media Manager by Verizon from your PC, nor are we saying that Verizon Media Manager by Verizon is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Verizon Media Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:57:54.760