This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TurboWire for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TurboWire from your PCGoForSharing LLC
. You can find out more on GoForSharing LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about TurboWire can be seen at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling TurboWire is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named TurboWire.exe and occupies 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
TurboWire contains of the executables below. They occupy 966.38 KB (989576
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.88 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TurboWire version 188.8.131.52
only. For other TurboWire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program marketed by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TurboWire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TurboWire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". If it is installed on your PC the TurboWire program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TurboWire in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TurboWire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-04 01:08:06.930