This info is about TurboWire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. You can find out more on GoForSharing LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about TurboWire can be found at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TurboWire. TurboWire.exe is the TurboWire's primary executable file and it occupies about 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk.
TurboWire contains of the executables below. They occupy 966.38 KB (989575
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.88 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about TurboWire version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other TurboWire versions:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program released by GoForSharing LLC. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TurboWire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". The TurboWire program will be found very quickly. When you select TurboWire in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TurboWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TurboWire.
8. After uninstalling TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TurboWire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-20 07:16:25.020