TurboWire is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TurboWire from your systemGoForSharing LLC
. Open here
for more details on GoForSharing LLC. You can see more info related to TurboWire at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TurboWire is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TurboWire.exe is the TurboWire's primary executable file and it takes approximately 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk.
TurboWire contains of the executables below. They occupy 965.04 KB (988200
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TurboWire version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other TurboWire versions:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is an application by GoForSharing LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TurboWire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TurboWire or simply click the Search field and type in "TurboWire". The TurboWire app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TurboWire in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The software company is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, we are not saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-17 23:52:34.257