This page contains detailed information on how to remove TurboWire for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TurboWire from your systemGoForSharing LLC
. You can read more on GoForSharing LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the application TurboWire can be found at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove TurboWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TurboWire's primary file takes about 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) and is called TurboWire.exe.
TurboWire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1,019.38 KB (1043846
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (516.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (149.88 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about TurboWire version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TurboWire:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program released by GoForSharing LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TurboWire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TurboWire or simply activate the Search field and type in "TurboWire". If it exists on your system the TurboWire app will be found very quickly. When you click TurboWire in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TurboWire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 15:19:15.410