This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TurboWire for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TurboWire from your PCGoForSharing LLC
. Go over here
for more details on GoForSharing LLC. Please open http://www.goforsharing.com/
if you want to read more on TurboWire on GoForSharing LLC's web page. Usually the TurboWire application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TurboWire. TurboWire's primary file takes around 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) and is named TurboWire.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TurboWire. They take about 965.04 KB (988199
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TurboWire. You can find here a few links to other TurboWire releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove TurboWire from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TurboWire from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove TurboWire:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TurboWire
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-httpclient.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-logging.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-net.jar
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TurboWire is a program by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TurboWire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TurboWire or simply click the Search field and type in "TurboWire". If it is installed on your PC the TurboWire app will be found very quickly. After you select TurboWire in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 09:48:11.703