This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TurboWire for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Go over here
for more details on GoForSharing LLC. Please follow http://www.goforsharing.com/
if you want to read more on TurboWire on GoForSharing LLC's page. Usually the TurboWire program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove TurboWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk and is labeled TurboWire.exe.
TurboWire installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 965.04 KB (988196
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This page is about TurboWire version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other TurboWire versions:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TurboWire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TurboWire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". If it is installed on your PC the TurboWire app will be found automatically. When you click TurboWire in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TurboWire:
- The software company is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TurboWire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 17:52:31.197