You can find below detailed information on how to remove TurboWire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TurboWire from your systemGoForSharing LLC
. More data about GoForSharing LLC can be read here
. You can get more details on TurboWire at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. Usually the TurboWire application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TurboWire is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TurboWire.exe and it has a size of 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
TurboWire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 965.04 KB (988200
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to TurboWire version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TurboWire:
...click to view all...
TurboWire has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TurboWire:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall TurboWire:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\TurboWire.exe
TurboWire is a program marketed by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TurboWire or simply activate the Search field and type in "TurboWire". If it exists on your system the TurboWire application will be found automatically. When you select TurboWire in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:22:26.530