TurboWire is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on GoForSharing LLC. Please open http://www.goforsharing.com/
if you want to read more on TurboWire on GoForSharing LLC's web page. TurboWire is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove TurboWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TurboWire.exe and its approximative size is 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
TurboWire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 965.04 KB (988199
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about TurboWire version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other TurboWire versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TurboWire we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TurboWire:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TurboWire
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\clink.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-httpclient.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-logging.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\commons-net.jar
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TurboWire is a program offered by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TurboWire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TurboWire or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". If it exists on your system the TurboWire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TurboWire in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TurboWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TurboWire.
8. After uninstalling TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TurboWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:50:38.743