You can find below details on how to uninstall TurboWire for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Additional info about GoForSharing LLC can be found here
. You can see more info related to TurboWire at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire directory, subject to the user's choice. TurboWire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. TurboWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk.
TurboWire contains of the executables below. They take 622.28 KB (637218
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TurboWire. For more TurboWire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program marketed by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TurboWire or simply click the Search field and type in "TurboWire". If it exists on your system the TurboWire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TurboWire in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TurboWire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 13:32:40.783