You can find below details on how to uninstall TurboWire for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Additional info about GoForSharing LLC can be found here
. You can see more info related to TurboWire at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. TurboWire is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TurboWire directory, subject to the user's choice. TurboWire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. TurboWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk.
TurboWire contains of the executables below. They take 622.28 KB (637218
bytes) on disk.
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TurboWire. For more TurboWire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is a program marketed by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TurboWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TurboWire or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". The TurboWire app will be found automatically. After you click TurboWire in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TurboWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TurboWire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 13:32:40.783