TurboWire is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TurboWire from your computerGoForSharing LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on GoForSharing LLC. More data about the application TurboWire can be seen at http://www.goforsharing.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TurboWire is C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 489.50 KB (501248 bytes) on disk and is named TurboWire.exe.
TurboWire is comprised of the following executables which occupy 965.04 KB (988196
bytes) on disk:
- TurboWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about TurboWire version 22.214.171.124
only. For more TurboWire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TurboWire is an application by the software company GoForSharing LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove TurboWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TurboWire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TurboWire or simply click the Search feature and type in "TurboWire". The TurboWire program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TurboWire in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TurboWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TurboWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.goforsharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TurboWire.
8. After removing TurboWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TurboWire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TurboWire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TurboWire by GoForSharing LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TurboWire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 20:36:50.767