SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computerSonicWALL, Inc.
. Further information on SonicWALL, Inc. can be found here
. More details about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender can be seen at http://www.sonicwall.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NEGui.exe is the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's primary executable file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1100832 bytes) on disk.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.73 MB (2860114
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (649.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (305.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.05 MB)
- NEService.exe (305.88 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.158
of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. Click on the links below for other SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender versions:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application by the software company SonicWALL, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply click the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". If it is installed on your PC the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program will be found automatically. When you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 11:35:55.323