SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your PCSonicWALL, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on SonicWALL, Inc.. Please follow http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s website. Usually the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's main file takes around 693.88 KB (710528 bytes) and its name is NEGui.exe.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.43 MB (2548984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (653.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (213.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (693.88 KB)
- NEService64.exe (471.38 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.49 KB)
The current web page applies to SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 3.5.111
only. For more SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application released by SonicWALL, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search field and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender application will be found very quickly. After you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 12:41:16.827