SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your PCSonicWALL, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SonicWALL, Inc.. Click on http://www.sonicwall.com
to get more info about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s website. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. NEGui.exe is the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.05 MB (1103744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. They occupy an average of 2.91 MB (3053965
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (649.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (305.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.05 MB)
- NEService64.exe (492.38 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.156
of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. You can find below info on other versions of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a program offered by SonicWALL, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search field and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". If it exists on your system the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 15:07:44.980