SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your systemSonicWALL, Inc.
. You can find out more on SonicWALL, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s web page. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called NEGui.exe and it has a size of 1.04 MB (1095552 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. They take 2.64 MB (2764541
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (649.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (221.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.04 MB)
- NEService.exe (301.88 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.50 KB)
This page is about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 4.0.140
alone. You can find here a few links to other SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender releases:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application marketed by the software company SonicWALL, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 19:55:37.533