SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
This info is about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computerSonicWALL, Inc.
. Additional info about SonicWALL, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.sonicwall.com
to get more information about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s website. Usually the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 545.68 KB (558776 bytes) on disk and is called NEGui.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. They occupy 872.55 KB (893492
bytes) on disk.
- NEGui.exe (545.68 KB)
- NEService.exe (269.68 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.19 KB)
The current page applies to SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 2.1.58
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application released by SonicWALL, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search field and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". If it is installed on your PC the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender application will be found very quickly. After you select SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-30 06:11:16.413