SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your systemSonicWALL, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on SonicWALL, Inc.. Please follow http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NEGui.exe is the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's main executable file and it takes about 549.83 KB (563024 bytes) on disk.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is composed of the following executables which take 1.89 MB (1978812
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (569.83 KB)
- NEGui.exe (549.83 KB)
- NEService64.exe (441.33 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (133.83 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (181.83 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.79 KB)
The current web page applies to SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 3.0.85
only. You can find below info on other releases of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a program released by the software company SonicWALL, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply click the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The software company is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 00:02:19.237