SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
This page is about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computerSonicWALL, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SonicWALL, Inc.. Please follow http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. NEGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.05 MB (1103744 bytes) on disk.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.66 MB (2789127
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (653.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (221.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.05 MB)
- NEService.exe (309.88 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (237.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.138
of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. For other SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\NEGui.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\NetExtender.dbg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\NxLog.slg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a program offered by SonicWALL, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 18:58:47.030