SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computerSonicWALL, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on SonicWALL, Inc.. Click on http://www.sonicwall.com
to get more data about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s website. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's main file takes around 1.05 MB (1100832 bytes) and is called NEGui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2971854
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (651.03 KB)
- NECLI.exe (223.03 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.05 MB)
- NEService64.exe (494.53 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (167.03 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (235.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.143
of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender. You can find below info on other releases of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application offered by the software company SonicWALL, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program will be found very quickly. When you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The software company is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:18:31.763