SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your systemSonicWALL, Inc.
. You can find out more on SonicWALL, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s web page. Usually the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program is installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Archivos de programa\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. NEGui.exe is the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 693.83 KB (710480 bytes) on disk.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.26 MB (2366936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (649.83 KB)
- NECLI.exe (213.83 KB)
- NEGui.exe (693.83 KB)
- NEService.exe (297.83 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.83 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.83 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.49 KB)
This page is about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 3.5.107
only. You can find here a few links to other SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender versions:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a program released by the software company SonicWALL, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply click the Search field and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". If it is installed on your PC the SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 21:03:49.397