SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your systemSonicWALL, Inc.
. You can find out more on SonicWALL, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sonicwall.com
if you want to read more on SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender on SonicWALL, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe. NEGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1095552 bytes) on disk.
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is comprised of the following executables which take 2.84 MB (2973373
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lgView.exe (649.88 KB)
- NECLI.exe (221.88 KB)
- NEGui.exe (1.04 MB)
- NEService64.exe (493.88 KB)
- NEUpdsvc.exe (165.88 KB)
- NEUpdUI.exe (233.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.43 KB)
This page is about SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender version 5.0.145
alone. You can find here a few links to other SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender versions:
...click to view all...
SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is an application by SonicWALL, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender or simply click the Search feature and type in "SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender". The SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonicWALL\SSL-VPN\NetExtender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender.
8. After removing SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender by SonicWALL, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 21:10:05.313