You can find on this page details on how to remove Smallpdf for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Smallpdf from your PCSmallpdf
. More information on Smallpdf can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Smallpdf's primary file takes about 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) and its name is Smallpdf.exe.
Smallpdf installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 81.03 MB (84967995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Smallpdf.exe (476.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (64.65 MB)
- go-worker.exe (7.62 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (37.50 KB)
This info is about Smallpdf version 1.20.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Smallpdf versions:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is an application marketed by the software company Smallpdf. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Smallpdf from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smallpdf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". The Smallpdf application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smallpdf in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smallpdf in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-04 06:50:45.647