You can find below detailed information on how to remove Smallpdf for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Smallpdf from your systemSmallpdf
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Smallpdf. Usually the Smallpdf program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Smallpdf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 475.00 KB (486400 bytes) on disk and is called Smallpdf.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Smallpdf. They take about 85.73 MB (89898496
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (475.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.77 MB)
The current web page applies to Smallpdf version 1.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Smallpdf releases:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is an application by Smallpdf. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smallpdf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". If it is installed on your PC the Smallpdf app will be found automatically. After you click Smallpdf in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smallpdf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, we are not saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Smallpdf supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-21 13:04:20.427