This page contains detailed information on how to remove Smallpdf for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Smallpdf from your PCSmallpdf
. Check out here
where you can read more on Smallpdf. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Smallpdf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 475.00 KB (486400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Smallpdf. They take an average of 85.77 MB (89939456
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (475.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (32.50 KB)
This web page is about Smallpdf version 1.9.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Smallpdf releases:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program offered by Smallpdf. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Smallpdf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smallpdf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". If it is installed on your PC the Smallpdf application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smallpdf in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smallpdf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, we are not saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Smallpdf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-02 17:53:01.403