Smallpdf is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Smallpdf from your systemSmallpdf
. You can find out more on Smallpdf or check for application updates here
. Smallpdf is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Smallpdf's main file takes around 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) and is named Smallpdf.exe.
The executables below are part of Smallpdf. They take an average of 157.02 MB (164645376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Smallpdf.exe (476.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (64.65 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (33.00 KB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (32.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Smallpdf version 1.18.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Smallpdf:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is an application by Smallpdf. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Smallpdf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smallpdf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smallpdf". The Smallpdf application will be found automatically. After you click Smallpdf in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smallpdf.
8. After removing Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Smallpdf in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 19:50:04.970