Smallpdf is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Smallpdf from your systemSmallpdf
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Smallpdf. Smallpdf is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Smallpdf's primary file takes about 475.00 KB (486400 bytes) and is called Smallpdf.exe.
Smallpdf installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 85.77 MB (89939456
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (475.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (32.50 KB)
This info is about Smallpdf version 1.11.1
only. For more Smallpdf versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is an application offered by Smallpdf. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Smallpdf from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smallpdf or simply click the Search field and type in "Smallpdf". If it is installed on your PC the Smallpdf app will be found automatically. When you click Smallpdf in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smallpdf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your computer, we are not saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smallpdf supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-15 05:19:08.800