Smallpdf is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Smallpdf from your computerSmallpdf
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Smallpdf. Usually the Smallpdf program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Smallpdf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Smallpdf.exe and occupies 475.00 KB (486400 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Smallpdf. They occupy 85.73 MB (89898496
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (475.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.77 MB)
This info is about Smallpdf version 1.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other Smallpdf versions:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program offered by Smallpdf. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Smallpdf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Smallpdf or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smallpdf". If it exists on your system the Smallpdf program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Smallpdf in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Smallpdf which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smallpdf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your computer, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smallpdf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-07 23:22:14.277