Smallpdf is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smallpdf from your PCSmallpdf
. Go over here
where you can read more on Smallpdf. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smallpdf. The program's main executable file occupies 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) on disk and is labeled Smallpdf.exe.
The executables below are part of Smallpdf. They take about 81.04 MB (84971744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Smallpdf.exe (476.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (64.65 MB)
- go-worker.exe (7.62 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (37.50 KB)
This data is about Smallpdf version 1.24.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Smallpdf versions:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program marketed by the software company Smallpdf. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smallpdf with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smallpdf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". If it exists on your system the Smallpdf app will be found automatically. After you select Smallpdf in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smallpdf.
8. After removing Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your computer, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Smallpdf supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-01 22:37:13.970