This info is about Smallpdf for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Smallpdf from your computerSmallpdf
. You can find out more on Smallpdf or check for application updates here
. Usually the Smallpdf application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Smallpdf.exe is the Smallpdf's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 475.00 KB (486400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Smallpdf. They take about 85.77 MB (89939456
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (475.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (77.10 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (32.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Smallpdf version 1.13.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Smallpdf releases:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program by Smallpdf. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Smallpdf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Smallpdf or simply click the Search field and type in "Smallpdf". The Smallpdf application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smallpdf in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your computer, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smallpdf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-06 11:38:41.920