This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Smallpdf for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Smallpdf from your systemSmallpdf
. More information about Smallpdf can be found here
. Usually the Smallpdf program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Smallpdf is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Smallpdf.exe is the Smallpdf's primary executable file and it takes approximately 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) on disk.
Smallpdf is comprised of the following executables which occupy 73.41 MB (76972032
bytes) on disk:
- Smallpdf.exe (476.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (64.65 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (32.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.3
of Smallpdf. Click on the links below for other Smallpdf versions:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program offered by the software company Smallpdf. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smallpdf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". The Smallpdf application will be found automatically. When you select Smallpdf in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After uninstalling Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smallpdf which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, we are not saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smallpdf in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-06 13:23:36.023