Smallpdf is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Smallpdf from your PCSmallpdf
. More information on Smallpdf can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Smallpdf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Smallpdf\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) on disk and is called Smallpdf.exe.
The executables below are part of Smallpdf. They take an average of 73.41 MB (76972544
bytes) on disk.
- Smallpdf.exe (476.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Smallpdf.exe (64.65 MB)
- solid-smallpdf.exe (4.78 MB)
- windowsnativeutils.exe (33.00 KB)
This info is about Smallpdf version 1.18.2
only. Click on the links below for other Smallpdf versions:
...click to view all...
Smallpdf is a program marketed by Smallpdf. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Smallpdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Smallpdf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Smallpdf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smallpdf". If it is installed on your PC the Smallpdf application will be found very quickly. After you select Smallpdf in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smallpdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smallpdf.
8. After removing Smallpdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smallpdf that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smallpdf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smallpdf by Smallpdf from your PC, nor are we saying that Smallpdf by Smallpdf is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smallpdf in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 04:56:57.723