Max Spyware Detector
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your computerMax Secure Software
. Further information on Max Secure Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.spywaredetector.net
if you want to read more on Max Spyware Detector on Max Secure Software's page. Max Spyware Detector is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Max Spyware Detector is C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD. Max Spyware Detector's primary file takes about 10.74 MB (11264472 bytes) and is named MaxSDUI.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Max Spyware Detector. They take about 99.98 MB (104836032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.63 MB)
- Gadget.exe (734.96 KB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.31 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (6.08 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (876.46 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (510.96 KB)
- MaxCryptMonSrv.exe (533.46 KB)
- MaxCryptMonUI.exe (1.24 MB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (358.46 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (845.96 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (901.46 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (135.96 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (909.46 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (539.96 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.80 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (10.74 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (908.96 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (2.00 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.04 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (616.96 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (954.96 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (716.96 KB)
- Notifications.exe (808.96 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- Data01.exe (22.46 KB)
- Data02.exe (53.96 KB)
- Data13.exe (50.96 KB)
- Data14.exe (23.46 KB)
- Data15.exe (47.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- GoogleDriveUpload.exe (30.46 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (754.96 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (816.46 KB)
- MaxAdwareCleaner.exe (1.10 MB)
- MaxAppWhitelist.exe (782.46 KB)
- MaxBackupUtil.exe (1.83 MB)
- MaxBrowFullReset.exe (2.68 MB)
- MaxBrowReset.exe (3.01 MB)
- MaxFolderSecure.exe (747.46 KB)
- MaxPCDiagnosys.exe (2.53 MB)
- MaxRegistryBackup.exe (552.96 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (631.46 KB)
- MaxStarupClean.exe (2.72 MB)
- MaxToolbarUnistaller.exe (2.97 MB)
- MaxVulScanner.exe (2.71 MB)
- AUTOBACK.EXE (112.96 KB)
- ERUNT.EXE (416.96 KB)
- NTREGOPT.EXE (364.96 KB)
- node.exe (17.48 MB)
- MaxSVirusX64.exe (10.53 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.025x64.exe (903.54 KB)
- Update_1.0.0.026X64.exe (930.52 KB)
- Update_1.0.0.027X64.exe (1.31 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.028X64.exe (1.31 MB)
- Update_1.0.0.029X64.exe (1.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0.4.011
of Max Spyware Detector. You can find below info on other application versions of Max Spyware Detector:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is an application marketed by the software company Max Secure Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Max Spyware Detector or simply click the Search feature and type in "Max Spyware Detector". The Max Spyware Detector program will be found automatically. When you click Max Spyware Detector in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Max Spyware Detector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your PC, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Max Spyware Detector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-03 23:33:35.240