Max Spyware Detector
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your systemMax Secure Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Max Secure Software. Further information about Max Spyware Detector can be seen at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. Max Spyware Detector is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Max Spyware Detector is C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD. MaxActMon.exe is the Max Spyware Detector's main executable file and it takes approximately 827.47 KB (847328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Max Spyware Detector. They occupy 36.22 MB (37979064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (2.38 MB)
- KeyLoggerScanner.exe (1.28 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (5.43 MB)
- MaxActMon.exe (827.47 KB)
- MaxCMDScanner.exe (495.97 KB)
- MaxDBServer.exe (366.97 KB)
- MaxProcScn.exe (834.47 KB)
- MaxRegistryBackUp.exe (883.97 KB)
- MaxRootkitScanner.exe (127.97 KB)
- MaxRootKitScannerUI.exe (893.97 KB)
- MaxScanner.exe (526.97 KB)
- MaxSDTray.exe (2.18 MB)
- MaxSDUI.exe (9.92 MB)
- MaxSecureReports.exe (889.47 KB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.94 MB)
- MaxUSB.exe (1.01 MB)
- MaxUSBProc.exe (587.97 KB)
- MaxWatchDogService.exe (845.97 KB)
- MigrateSD.exe (703.47 KB)
- Notifications.exe (794.47 KB)
- SendReport.exe (1.13 MB)
- Data01.exe (14.45 KB)
- Data02.exe (46.45 KB)
- Data13.exe (36.00 KB)
- Data14.exe (7.50 KB)
- Data15.exe (31.50 KB)
- BackupRestoreUtility.exe (745.47 KB)
- CmdRegistration.exe (807.47 KB)
- MaxRegistryFix.exe (740.97 KB)
This web page is about Max Spyware Detector version 19.0.2.045
alone. You can find below a few links to other Max Spyware Detector releases:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is an application released by Max Secure Software. Some people want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Spyware Detector". If it exists on your system the Max Spyware Detector app will be found automatically. After you select Max Spyware Detector in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Max Spyware Detector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After uninstalling Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your PC, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 05:02:10.690