Max Spyware Detector
Max Spyware Detector is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector from your computerMax Secure Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Max Secure Software. More info about the application Max Spyware Detector can be seen at http://www.spywaredetector.net
. Usually the Max Spyware Detector application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Spyware Detector. Max Spyware Detector's primary file takes about 46.73 MB (49001584 bytes) and is named NewSDProductX64.exe.
Max Spyware Detector contains of the executables below. They occupy 137.11 MB (143770256
bytes) on disk.
- FirewallSetupX64.exe (4.27 MB)
- NewSDProductX64.exe (46.73 MB)
- MaxUninstaller.exe (1.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.0.3.019
of Max Spyware Detector. You can find below info on other versions of Max Spyware Detector:
...click to view all...
Max Spyware Detector is a program marketed by Max Secure Software. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Max Spyware Detector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Max Spyware Detector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Spyware Detector". The Max Spyware Detector app will be found very quickly. When you click Max Spyware Detector in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Max Spyware Detector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Spyware Detector:
- The publisher is: http://www.spywaredetector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Max Spyware Detector\MaxUninstaller.exe -SD
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Spyware Detector.
8. After removing Max Spyware Detector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Spyware Detector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Max Spyware Detector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software from your computer, we are not saying that Max Spyware Detector by Max Secure Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Spyware Detector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-14 20:45:48.277